Best Buy?

psychoD33x

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
So earlier today Best Buy had a page up for the Maxx. It just said coming soon where you would normally click to put in cart. Looked again and it is now gone. Anyone hear anything about availability at Best Buy?

psychoD33x

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I ordered it off contract for 750. Unfortunately they aren't sure when they are receiving them. They told me it's just a matter of when Verizon decides to send them a batch

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Was in BB today and they have no clue when any of the new droids we're looking for are going to be in.

Posted via Android Central App

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Was in BB today and they have no clue when any of the new droids we're looking for are going to be in.

Posted via Android Central App

Same. Went in to my local Best Buy today and they had it on their system but not date of when getting them in and no order to get them. I will be getting one on Verizon. And I got a tip today to wait a couple days for the Verizon "Edge" program.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
It is a way to upgrade your device faster. Follow the links below for more info.

Verizon's pitch

Android Central's View

Just remember to read these carefully. You must be on a Share Everything plan and in the end you're probably losing out if you trade the phone in for a new one quickly. eBay, Gazelle and Craigslist will usually all net more money.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith