- 1,958 Posts
Day 1 Software Update?
My brother got a DROID Maxx today and the second his phone was activated, it received a software update. Any ideas as to what it fixed or what it was for? Just thought it'd be worth asking in here! (I'm secretly hoping it was a software tweak for the camera processing).
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
- 08-20-2013, 08:31 PM #2
- 08-21-2013, 01:14 AM #3
- 08-21-2013, 03:27 PM #4
- 110 Posts
Re: Day 1 Software Update?
never had a non-rooted phone, so may be a basic question - if I take that update, does a factory reset revert the software back to the version the phone came with? or is it like a permanent thing? Also, any way to get it to stop bugging me for the update?
- 08-22-2013, 02:19 PM #5
- 12 Posts
- By p08757 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 96Last Post: 08-25-2013, 11:14 AM
- By astroprojector in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 10Last Post: 08-23-2013, 10:53 AM
- By OldWomanWitch in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2013, 05:54 PM
- By Craig1994 in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2013, 02:58 PM
- By Craig1994 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2013, 11:14 AM