Navigation over Bluetooth

derichio02

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
For the life of me this new droid maxx will not speak or play notifications over the Bluetooth in my 2012 Honda. I stream music, the music will attentuate like the phone is trying to tell me to turn but OT Nevers says anything unless its not connected via Bluetooth. Anyone else seeing anything like this? I do have speech on.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Can you check if your ringtone & notifications( setting->volumes) volume is high? Try bumping it up.

For the life of me this new droid maxx will not speak or play notifications over the Bluetooth in my 2012 Honda. I stream music, the music will attentuate like the phone is trying to tell me to turn but OT Nevers says anything unless its not connected via Bluetooth. Anyone else seeing anything like this? I do have speech on.

derichio02

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
I figured it out. I had some tts engine that automatically downloaded when I signed in to the maxx. I deleted it clears cache and it works fine now thanks for the reply though!

mistermojorizin

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I figured it out. I had some tts engine that automatically downloaded when I signed in to the maxx. I deleted it clears cache and it works fine now thanks for the reply though!

I'm having this problem. The speech won't go through Bluetooth. It works fine without Bluetooth. Can you be more specific about three fix?

derichio02

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm having this problem. The speech won't go through Bluetooth. It works fine without Bluetooth. Can you be more specific about three fix?

mu5y7yze.jpg

I had the above app installed. If you have any synthetic speech data app uninstall it. I then went to Menu-Storage and found Cache. I then tapped on the Cache and it have me a message that it was going to clear all app cache I accepted and it cleared. Apps will rebuild their cache as needed. I then reboot and it worked fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon