Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By aue123
  • 1 Post By rjfarrow
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is this good battery?

I'm going to try to post a pic. I def last all day.. Put no where near the 48 hour mark lol. Also I wonder what all the battery saver messes with? If its worth it to run it

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this good battery?-1377296242386.jpg  

Default Re: Is this good battery?

Your screen on time looks like is close to 3 hours, Most of the phone will be dead if not below 20% already with 3 hrs of screen time. You still have 72% ..This is simply awesome battery life.You are on track to get 8-9hrs of screen on time.
    Quote Originally Posted by russel5150 View Post
    I'm going to try to post a pic. I def last all day.. Put no where near the 48 hour mark lol. Also I wonder what all the battery saver messes with? If its worth it to run it

Really depends on screen on time and what you've been doing with it. If you have about 2-3 hours of screen on time then yeah that's pretty normal. 24-26 hours with 9-10 hours of on screen time is about what I'm seeing. As screen time goes down off battery time goes up. I'll never have a problem getting thru a full day. Even if I stay out real late and use the phone a ton

Global Posts
    13,810 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Quote Originally Posted by russel5150 View Post

I agree that this is outstanding battery life. I would love to have 6 hours being disconnected, having 3 hours screen time with 30% remaining.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here

Yeah, the 48 hours is of "moderate use" (or some similar term like that, maybe "normal" or "typical" use?), so if you're on it almost constantly (as most of us are when we get a new device), it's not going to last 48 hours. The fact you can use it heavily and get through most of a day is pretty outstanding.
    Tablets: 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb, 1st gen Nexus 7 16gb
    Phone: Droid MAXX
    Retired: OG Droid, Droid RAZR (RIP), Galaxy Nexus (backup phone)
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Yeah the moderate us isn't happening for a while lol.. Its still new and I'm playing w it alot

18t

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

Screen percentage has nothing to do with screen on time. IOW, fifty percent screen usage doesn't mean three hours of on screen time. Only screen on time will tell the true story.

example - my gnex

Last edited by 18t; 08-23-2013 at 05:52 PM.

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 18t View Post
    Screen percentage has nothing to do with screen on time. IOW, fifty percent screen usage doesn't mean three hours of on screen time. Only screen on time will tell the true story.

example - my gnex
    Lawyer'd lol
    MbR24 likes this.

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

I tried to see if I could squeeze out 48 hours and although I haven't used it quite as much as I usually do I made it. 4 hours of screen on time and still 19% left at a bit over 48 hours.

Attachment 77963

The best that I have gotten so far is 45 hours with 8 hours on screen time. Pretty good if you ask me. Will never have to worry about plugging in with battery life like this.
    Motorola M70>Samsung N400>Sanyo MM7500>Sanyo A900>Blackberry Pearl>Blackberry Storm>HTC ThunderBolt>Nexus 4>Motorola DROID Maxx
    Thanked by:
    jrowe 
    Cincybearcatfan likes this.