Battery charging by itself

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
So I took my phone off the charger and went out. I noticed my battery drained a few %. When I got home it was back to 100%. Does this happen sometimes or do I have a faulty battery. It's done it before going from like 92% back to 93%

uploadfromtaptalk1377360223808.jpg

alee

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
It's normal. Lithium batteries are smart batteries and over time they learn their true capacity and will become more accurate in their reporting. What you're seeing is a lot of fluctuation as a result of the battery being so large and so new.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
It's normal. Lithium batteries are smart batteries and over time they learn their true capacity and will become more accurate in their reporting. What you're seeing is a lot of fluctuation as a result of the battery being so large and so new.

OK that's good. I've seen it before when I reboot on other phones but never during normal use. But then again I've never had a battery this big. How many charge cycles do you think before it goes away?

its happened to me a few times.. but usually within the first 7%

I'm noticing the same thing.

Chiplg

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Or maybe you are moving across the magnetic lines of the earth in just the right way to charge it up with the Qi coil in the phone. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34