- 36 Posts
so I am setting up my new Droid Maxx. I wound up downloading an app called Adobe Flash Player 12 and after realized it was no good.
I did not allow any permissions it asked for and then uninstalled it.
I installed and ran AVG after and it found nothing.
Anyway it stole any of my data? I am debating on factory resetting it just in case.
- 08-26-2013, 02:38 PM #2
- 08-26-2013, 02:43 PM #3
- 210 Posts
I have installed the flash player on my last couple of phones and never had a problem. The only bad thing is you can't get it from the playstore last I checked and a friend had to send it to me to install. Haven't put it on this phone.. But I've never heard anything bad about it
Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app
- 36 Posts
After install it did not seem right. I do not remember the specifics. Then I read reviews and they point out out it is not from the real adobe. It was called something like flash player 12 and I can no longer see it on the play store.
I uninstalled I yesterday right away. I scanned with avg and yesterday and norton today and both found nothing.
I wound up doing a reset earlier just in case.
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4
- 08-27-2013, 12:07 PM #5
- By 0bsrvr in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:14 PM
- By Vidjai Doerga in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:14 PM
- By mayconvert in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2013, 02:41 AM
- By rijac in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2013, 10:21 AM
- By android_hokie in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2013, 01:52 PM