Specs on stock charger?

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Didn't want to start a new thread but never got a reply in current threads, and there was atleast one other person that wanted to know. Can someone please provide the stock charger specs? Specifically the output.

Posted via Android Central App

Derek Noggle

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Didn't want to start a new thread but never got a reply in current threads, and there was atleast one other person that wanted to know. Can someone please provide the stock charger specs? Specifically the output.

It is 1150ma, but does have 2 USB ports. I imagine each is 1150ma.

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
wasnt sure if i was going to have to wait for my preorder to find out or what. thank you for posting the info!

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So the stock charger has that output or the phone only draws 1150 mAh? That's a little disappointing with such a big battery.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
So the stock charger has that output or the phone only draws 1150 mAh? That's a little disappointing with such a big battery.

For the stock charger, it's probably matched (charger outputs 1.15a, phone draws 1.15a). Of course, you can get a higher amperage charger and use it without issue, since the phone will only draw what it needs. I wish they would just include a dual 2.1a (or higher) charger with all new devices anymore. I end up not using stock chargers because I'd rather just buy a few extras that put out higher amperage so I don't have to think about which of my devices I should use with a particular charger.

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure it's matched. Oh well, no great loss in the grand scheme of things I don't guess, but charging @ 2amps is awesome (and arguably the only useful feature of an iPhone). ;)

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Phone draws the same amount that the charger outputs - 1.15 amps. Mah is capacity

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03