Ok Google now voice command

Jdt0109

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
So I went thru and set up the OK Google now thing but it doesn't show my name like I've seen on other people's. How can I get that to show up. Thanks for any input

farb12

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Question

When you guys launch "OK Google now" by voice does it make a noise letting you know it's been activated ? I'm asking this because the other day I was in bed and wanted to set an alarm by voice and couldn't tell if when it heard "OK Google now".

Is this an option? I think it would be helpful if your phone is out of reach so you know you activated it and can now say a command.

Posted via Android Central App

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Question

When you guys launch "OK Google now" by voice does it make a noise letting you know it's been activated ? I'm asking this because the other day I was in bed and wanted to set an alarm by voice and couldn't tell if when it heard "OK Google now".

Is this an option? I think it would be helpful if your phone is out of reach so you know you activated it and can now say a command.

It does not make a noise - I wish it did (though a very subtle one) for the same reason - can't help but wonder if it actually activated the command, and then I end up pulling it out & looking rather than going on with my command.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Question

Mine does make a noise. Although sometimes the sound on my phone seems to go awry and it doesn't. Maybe 15% of the time.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

You only quoted a post, but didn't add anything. If you have the same question, have you tried the other things in this thread?

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
It does not make a noise - I wish it did (though a very subtle one) for the same reason - can't help but wonder if it actually activated the command, and then I end up pulling it out & looking rather than going on with my command.

Incorrect. It makes a noise. You might have volume settings altered for notifications. Check all the volume settings. You should hear a loud "BEEP" when you say Ok Google Now. If you use Moto Assist and have sleep activated and active, then the notifications will be silent so you won't hear the beep when accessing OK, Google Now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance