impressive real world ussage
So got to pit the phone through its battery passes and I can say I am never going to a small battery again.
Started at 1 pm with 95 % charge for a week end plane trip. While traveling I watched a high def movie. Listened to music on both flights, talked for two hours on between flights. Texted and web surfed. I finished at 2 am with 45% battery. This was without any saving measures such as juice defender.
I feel like this phone had finally made me a 4g user. With my gnex I could never use 4g because of battery drain. With this phone, I don't have to worry. It will just take time to re train my head to stop thinking "I have to find a plug between my flights"
- 08-30-2013, 08:30 AM #2
- 08-30-2013, 10:27 AM #3
- 51 Posts
Re: impressive real world ussage
I've been on wifi primarily, and have been burning a mere 10 percent of battery per screen on hour! That is incredible. It makes my nexus 7 look inefficient!
Edited to add that I use auto-brightness.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- By bob_1117 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2013, 05:15 PM
- By BookReader2 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2013, 04:34 AM
- By paisley99 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 09-03-2013, 11:51 PM
- By ByQ_Develop in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2013, 02:03 AM
- By ne0ne in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 08:24 PM