battery voltage reads 4.2 volts = 90%
My phone is a few days old and has two/three full charge cycles. I downloaded Battery Notifier free and it reads 4.2v right off charger, but the system is saying 90%. Yesterday, right off the charger it was 100% then dropped to 93% very quickly. The overall battery life has been good, and my son played angry birds for a 3-4 hours and used 30%.
Is it a matter of doing a few more cycles to let the battery settle in?
- 08-31-2013, 09:38 AM #3
Re: battery voltage reads 4.2 volts = 90%
Is it a newer li-ion technology? I noticed your screen shot had 4.28v. I always understood li-ion was 4.2v and under. I have some li-ion based flashlights so I have a working knowledge of the tech.. I just downloaded the gsam app. Thanks.
Sent from Droid Maxx
- By rita_alac in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-02-2013, 10:40 AM
- By cripesy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2013, 07:03 AM
- By luckydwg in forum Moto XReplies: 16Last Post: 09-01-2013, 04:41 PM
- By iRevo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2013, 09:14 PM
- By anotherfiz in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 13Last Post: 08-31-2013, 02:41 PM