New Driod Maxx user (Coming from iPhone 5 and Droid DNA)
Overall I love the phone. Active display kicks *** and the battery life it outstanding. I tend to punish my phones batteries like a pro dominatrix so being able to go all work day is a huge plus for me. I do have one small issue though...... The physical screen quality.
I've NEVER had a screen protector on any phone I have had since 2003. I looked at my phone this morning after 5 days of usage and there are TONS of scratches on the screen. I do keep it in a case but no screen protector. My iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S and 5 never had a scratch and my Droid DNA had a flawless screen after 6 months of daily use.
Should I take it back to Verizon and exchange it or is the screen just softer and more prone to scratches?
- 09-01-2013, 12:49 PM #2
- 09-01-2013, 05:10 PM #3
- 09-01-2013, 05:18 PM #4
Re: New Driod Maxx user (Coming from iPhone 5 and Droid DNA)
"Tons of scratches" after 5 days? And it is in a case?
- It still has the plastic screen protector in it that came when it was new. Just peal that off.
- You went to the beach and abused it.
- You did have screen protectors on in the past and did not know it.
- Your case is problematic.
I'm sorry, but anyone who gets their phone scratched up in 5 days is doing something wrong unless you purchased it with scratches on it.
- By Darin Gallagher in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 43Last Post: 11-15-2013, 04:27 PM
- By alysariah in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 19Last Post: 09-03-2013, 08:56 PM
- By agp423 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-02-2013, 07:06 AM
- By mkreef in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2013, 11:43 AM
- By Litazberry in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 10:23 AM