Anyone else? Gap between screen and bezel on top side only

piaband

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming up on my 14-day return limit and wondering if this is just my phone.

There is a slight gap on the top side of the phone, between the bezel and glass. Not a big deal, but after only 10 days, there's already a noticeable amount of pocket crud stuck in there. Everywhere else is black, but up there is a bunch of white stuff and it looks bad. I can't imagine it after 2 years!

Anyone else?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site

There is a slight gap on the top side of the phone, between the bezel and glass. Not a big deal, but after only 10 days, there's already a noticeable amount of pocket crud stuck in there. Everywhere else is black, but up there is a bunch of white stuff and it looks bad. I can't imagine it after 2 years!

Anyone else?

Take it back.

~ Sent from my Moto X ~

JimBen73

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Damn you guys are making me paranoid. I keep checking my phone meticulously, thankfully everything is fine.

Posted via my awesome, longer lasting phone than yours aka droid MAXX

adamhudson

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I think its the design that there is a miniscule gap between the bezel and the Kevlar back on some side of the phone. If I look on the non power button side of mine the bezel/back is not totally flush, a small gap i can see holding in the light at a certain angle. The floor model at VZ store had this as well and a buddy of mine has it too.

If its pretty large collecting debris I would say that is abnormal though.

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site

Anyone else?

I had that on the left side. I used a post it note corner to remove dust. It seemed to close up some after being in a case.

Sent from my unlocked consumer edition Motorola Droid Maxx xt1080m.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2