Anyone else? Gap between screen and bezel on top side only
I'm coming up on my 14-day return limit and wondering if this is just my phone.
There is a slight gap on the top side of the phone, between the bezel and glass. Not a big deal, but after only 10 days, there's already a noticeable amount of pocket crud stuck in there. Everywhere else is black, but up there is a bunch of white stuff and it looks bad. I can't imagine it after 2 years!
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2
- 09-01-2013, 12:44 PM #2
- 09-01-2013, 12:46 PM #3
- 09-01-2013, 01:49 PM #4
- 09-01-2013, 01:53 PM #5
- 09-01-2013, 02:01 PM #6
- 09-01-2013, 05:43 PM #8
- 09-01-2013, 06:08 PM #9
- 13 Posts
Re: Anyone else? Gap between screen and bezel on top side only
I think its the design that there is a miniscule gap between the bezel and the Kevlar back on some side of the phone. If I look on the non power button side of mine the bezel/back is not totally flush, a small gap i can see holding in the light at a certain angle. The floor model at VZ store had this as well and a buddy of mine has it too.
If its pretty large collecting debris I would say that is abnormal though.
- 06-01-2014, 08:21 PM #10
- 06-08-2014, 05:57 PM #11
- By tanstaboi in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:46 PM
- By uselessChiP in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 07:06 AM
- By tanstaboi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 07:56 PM
- By asbestos in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2013, 04:18 PM
- By HuiGuoRou in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2013, 12:13 PM