Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Default Bluetooth Cutting Out?

I bought the Maxx the day it came out and I'm very pleased with the phone as a whole. However, I've noticed that when I stream a podcast (via Pocket Casts) occasionally the audio will cut out in the middle of a sentence. From what I've been able to determine, it's not the podcast (I download them to the phone and it's occurred on different shows). Has anyone else experienced this? I should note it's when I connect to my car I don't bluetooth pair to anything else.

Global Posts
    697 Global Posts

Default Re: Bluetooth Cutting Out?

Quote Originally Posted by SNDLC View Post
    I bought the Maxx the day it came out and I'm very pleased with the phone as a whole. However, I've noticed that when I stream a podcast (via Pocket Casts) occasionally the audio will cut out in the middle of a sentence. From what I've been able to determine, it's not the podcast (I download them to the phone and it's occurred on different shows). Has anyone else experienced this? I should note it's when I connect to my car I don't bluetooth pair to anything else.
    i got the same thing today while using navigation via my Droid Roadster,a glitch they'll probably fix along with others.

Global Posts
    570 Global Posts

I think it's just a notification coming through.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by piaband View Post
    I think it's just a notification coming through.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2
    I thought this too, so I started paying attention to the variables around when the instance would happen. As far as I could tell, I was not receiving any banner indicator or badge updates while a track would play. Also, there's been instances where it would cut out several times within a 10-15 second timeframe. There wasn't any discernible indications that it's caused expressly because of notifications.

My bta stream starts skipping after using voice control. I can do stuff in the phone manually and stream without problems

I've had the same problem in the car. At first I thought it only happened when I got a notification, but I've gotten plenty of them without issue. I'm assuming it's a glitch as well. It's only mildly annoying so I'll deal.