- 163 Posts
Well what I have noticed is that unlike other phones when I unplug it from the charger it does not immediately drop to 99%. Also just because it says 100% doesn't mean it is done charging. I noticed my phone was at 100% but the battery and the command center widget showed it still charging with the lighting bolt. I left it a while longer and went back and it was just the battery icon no charging icon. So I squeezed a little more juice in there. I have noticed that if I take it off the charger as soon as it says 100% it does shortly after drop to 99% but if I let it fully charge it does not.
- 09-02-2013, 10:53 AM #2
- 7,987 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By phositadc in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 21Last Post: 12-07-2013, 12:19 PM
- By jdhooghe in forum HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 09-06-2013, 10:06 PM
- By fastcaster in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 09-04-2013, 01:09 PM
- By kanesmith41 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 09-02-2013, 01:42 PM
- By Silas178 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:34 AM