1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid Maxx Pouch?

I'm looking for a leather pouch for my droid maxx. I can't find any online specifically made for the maxx, but it seems to have similar dimensions to the S4. You think I can buy an S4 pouch and use it with the maxx? Anyone find anything?

Default Re: Droid Maxx Pouch?

Quote Originally Posted by mozzarella72 View Post
    I'm looking for a leather pouch for my droid maxx. I can't find any online specifically made for the maxx, but it seems to have similar dimensions to the S4. You think I can buy an S4 pouch and use it with the maxx? Anyone find anything?
    Try Waterfield Designs (sfbags.com). They are a little pricy, but American made and great quality. If you email them and explain what you want (you probably need the phone dimensions) , they can help you find something that should fit. I have done that several times. They even allowed me to exchange a case after 3 months for my Xoom after I decided to put a leather case on it. Some of their items even come in custom sizes.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by mozzarella72 View Post

I went $5 style cheap and have been happy with this (the phone fits naked, but likely wouldn't with a case):

High Quality Leather Horizontal Large Size Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case with Belt Clip and Belt Loops for AT&T Apple iPhone 4 4S 16GB 32GB / iPhone 3G 8GB 16GB / 3GS 16GB 32GB - Black
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006F88Y6S/...idcentral00-20

It's not the highest quality but it works great. It looks as presentable as others but feels thinner.

Sent from my DROID MAXX

Quote Originally Posted by pearlmikejam View Post
    Try Waterfield Designs (sfbags.com). They are a little pricy, but American made and great quality. If you email them and explain what you want (you probably need the phone dimensions) , they can help you find something that should fit. I have done that several times. They even allowed me to exchange a case after 3 months for my Xoom after I decided to put a leather case on it. Some of their items even come in custom sizes.

Definitely nice stuff. I had used one of these for my Thunderbolt because no one had a sleeve that would fit the phone + extended battery. The sleeves are not thick nor will they project the phone much in a drop but should do nicely in keeping the phone scratch free.

Quote Originally Posted by pearlmikejam View Post

I took your recommendation and bought a couple of Waterfields Suede Jackets for our Maxx's. They're very nice. Size 79 was recommended by Gary and fit very well. Take care

Quote Originally Posted by Btravelen View Post
    I took your recommendation and bought a couple of Waterfields Suede Jackets for our Maxx's. They're very nice. Size 79 was recommended by Gary and fit very well. Take care
    I'm thinking of getting one of these. The reason i want one is that I'm always on a Bluetooth headset at work and my phone is in my front pants pocket. When I make a hands free call I end up touching a bunch of buttons on the dialer with my leg contact. Do you think the material is thick enough to keep me from accidentally hitting buttons with skin contact? Hopefully between this and my pocket liner it would stop it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2
    OD, DX, D3, Bionic, Nexus, RAZR Max and Nexus 7

Quote Originally Posted by myersjesse View Post
    I'm thinking of getting one of these. The reason i want one is that I'm always on a Bluetooth headset at work and my phone is in my front pants pocket. When I make a hands free call I end up touching a bunch of buttons on the dialer with my leg contact. Do you think the material is thick enough to keep me from accidentally hitting buttons with skin contact? Hopefully between this and my pocket liner it would stop it.

Yes, the material is thick enough.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Yes, the material is thick enough.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
    Thanks. I will order one tonight.

OD, DX, D3, Bionic, Nexus, RAZR Max and Nexus 7