VERIZON30 30% off promo code work for MAXX?

tjfritton

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Getting really close to pulling the trigger on the MAXX...

Has anyone used the online VERIZON30 promo code to get 30% off on their MAXX?

Thanks.

bigv5150

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I tried ti and found it worked for the razr m but when I tried with the maxx there wasn't even a place to put a promo code.

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
im going to say no, but if you really want to find out you need to call vzw sales dept.

ANewPlay256

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I played with this earlier today. It appeared to take the code, but said that the discount would be applied at checkout. I didn't go all the way through to checkout, so I don't know for sure if it works.

It looks likely, though, as earlier in the week it wasn't even offering a place to put in a discount code.

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Wasn't supposed to be like this but I'm asking them now.

Posted via Android Central App

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Wasn't supposed to be like this but I'm asking them now.

Sales people thought I was nuts and knew nothing of that. I'm done trying

tjfritton

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Sales people thought I was nuts and knew nothing of that. I'm done trying

I truly wasn't expecting anyone to check on it for me. I was just asking to see if anyone who already had a MAXX had gotten it with the 30% off or if they knew of anyone who had.

But I appreciate the effort!

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I truly wasn't expecting anyone to check on it for me. I was just asking to see if anyone who already had a MAXX had gotten it with the 30% off or if they knew of anyone who had.

But I appreciate the effort!

no worries, ive been on the phone with them for 45 mins this morning. just asked while on the phone already.

bigv5150

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I went all the way to the check out page it takes the promo but the upgrade still costs 329.99. So it doesn't work for the maxx.

adamjeeps

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I went all the way to the check out page it takes the promo but the upgrade still costs 329.99. So it doesn't work for the maxx.

Yes I even asked the online chat salesperson and they said it doesn't work for the Maxx. I'm guessing the demand for this phone is strong.

gordie580

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Com Cast with the 100 visa card. It will be the same price as wirefly or sams. Plus if you have problems you can take it back to the verizon store instead of waiting for an RMA.

tjfritton

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Will this code work for full retail price?? I just bought it yesterday. If it does I wanna get my price adjusted.

I've heard that the code does NOT work at full retail from people who have bought or were considering buying the Moto X. Sounds like it doesn't work at all for the MAXX anyway.

Cincybearcatfan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Just spoke with a CSR asking to use the promo code for my Maxx retroactively since I bought on launch day. She put me on hold for a few minutes and came back. She said unfortunately the promo is for phones purchased after September 3rd so I wouldn't qualify. I asked if I had bought the Maxx today if I would qualify, she said yes.

Sent from my Droid Maxx by Motorola using Tapatalk 4.

bkircher

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Just spoke with a CSR asking to use the promo code for my Maxx retroactively since I bought on launch day. She put me on hold for a few minutes and came back. She said unfortunately the promo is for phones purchased after September 3rd so I wouldn't qualify. I asked if I had bought the Maxx today if I would qualify, she said yes.

Sent from my Droid Maxx by Motorola using Tapatalk 4.

Where can I find this promo code? I wanna go into my local store and try it anyways.

Cincybearcatfan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Sucks that it didn't work. After getting $100 trade in for a broken Motorloa Admiral that I bought for $7 on eBay, if I had gotten this code to work, my $299 Maxx would have cost $116.30.

bkircher

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Is there a physical link to the code? Ur original post doesn't say anything about the location of the code.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy