- 21 Posts
Contacts Favorites Question
Just moved to the Droid Maxx from the Razr Maxx. My contacts downloaded properly from the Google/Gmail, but on the primary Contacts screen, is there any way to view the entire alphabet A-Z without scrolling down the list using the slider bar? I would like to be able to immediately select a "T" name, or an "M" name without the scroll. I also miss the pull down Favorites screen which the RM featured, but I was able to add my Favorites to a blank screen using the Contacts widget.
Still learning the ins and outs of the DM. Put nearly a thousand miles on the car this weekend and the driving tools made it a lot easier to manage conversations. One downside I noticed was the requirement to log in to complete some actions. Next trip I may unlock the phone to remove that requirement.
I have many more questions, but I'll try to work out as many as I can. That's half the fun of upgrading.
- 09-09-2013, 04:08 PM #2
- 6,826 Posts
- 09-09-2013, 04:15 PM #3
- 154 Posts
Re: Contacts Favorites Question
If you are in the People contacts thingy and on the all contacts view you can touch the slider all the way to the right and run you finger down and you will see BIG letters of the alphabet light up, so just slide down till you see a BIT "T" and lift your finger and you will be at the T section of the peeps in your contacts. You can also swipe to the left and you will be on your favorites section that will only show the people that you have "starred" as a favorite.Droid Maxx
US Navy CPO Ret
- By kidstechno in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:17 PM
- By RavenSword in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-09-2013, 06:13 PM
- By Renegade88 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2013, 05:41 PM
- By Megan Petersen in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 04:41 PM
- By zen458 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 12:26 PM