Camera compared to Maxx HD

bottlerocket

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I imagine many here upgraded to the Maxx from the Razr Maxx HD.
I'm thinking about doing the same, but wonder how the camera works compared to the older model.
It has a couple more megapixels...but is it any faster? My HD shutter is soooo slow. Does auto-focus work ok?

I know the new Droids and the X have gotten bad reviews for their cameras, but if it's about the same or better than my HD, then I'm not too worried about it.

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I imagine many here upgraded to the Maxx from the Razr Maxx HD.
I'm thinking about doing the same, but wonder how the camera works compared to the older model.
It has a couple more megapixels...but is it any faster? My HD shutter is soooo slow. Does auto-focus work ok?

I know the new Droids and the X have gotten bad reviews for their cameras, but if it's about the same or better than my HD, then I'm not too worried about it.
I've owned both the HD and original maxx and I like the camera on this new maxx much better. Sometime it doesn't focus correctly but it does take some nice photos. I'm hoping that some of the issues with the camera will be resolved with software updates but even without them it is still as good or better than the HD.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The auto focus at times feels slow but others it does a good job. I won't say this is the best camera but it takes decent photos and is a huge step up from the RAZR HD.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes