- 20 Posts
I keep my phone in my front pocket, so I suppose something could be hitting the volume up, but every time my phone rings, the ringer is at max. After I've alerted the next state over that I have a phone call, I turn the volume down to the lower 20%. Next phone call, I have the same issue. Is there a safety lock on ringer volume?
- 09-16-2013, 01:46 PM #2
- 09-16-2013, 04:36 PM #4
Re: Volume issue
Edit: just tested. Your volume shouldn't change while the screen is off even without a lock screen.
Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
- By Zenonquest in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:10 PM
- By cabster in forum Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 09:33 PM
- By bruizer31 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2013, 02:16 PM
- By c_j2020 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2013, 11:40 AM
- By nolittdroid in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:51 AM