- 36 Posts
Ok so I am switching from Iphone 5 to the new Maxx, I cannot get a group MMS from someone who orginates it from a iPhone, if it is sent only to me it will come through, Other people with android phones on verizon are getting it, absolutely nothing comes through on my phone.
I have tried Handcent and Go Sms Pro and they will not get the message either.
- 09-16-2013, 03:28 PM #2
- 3,283 Posts
Re: Group MMS
This may be one of those instances where your phone number is still set on iPhone in a way. You need to disable iMessage from the iPhone (I believe). The way I have always recommended when someone doesn't have the phone anymore is to call Verizon and request a complete network reset on your line. You will need to call them from a separate line to be safe. This should clear out the iPhone coding and solve the issue.
For more information please visit the following link:
Switched from iOS to Android, iMessage screwing things up.
Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
- 09-16-2013, 09:52 PM #3
- By applestreudels in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 06:28 PM
- By veronima13 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2013, 06:17 PM
- By Aaron Kogan in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2013, 05:50 AM
- By Kwalla25 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2013, 08:11 PM
- By jeni1072 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:17 PM