- 1,013 Posts
A few Active Notification questions
I have 2 different gmail accounts on my phone and on my RMHD had different color LED for each account. I care about one of them more than the other and would be quicker to check the main on if I knew I had a message there. With active notification is there a way to differentiate which account is getting an email? Looks like it will just show a Gmail symbol - there is no way to tell which address has a message unless you touch the phone and swipe up? That seems not useful.
On my RMHD if I had mail on both the light would alternate colors (using LightFlow). If I have messages in both will Active Notification show that? I have them set up as Gmail labels on my other phone and haven't seen that option in the few active notification vids that I've watched.
Last edited by Snareman; 09-18-2013 at 09:33 AM.
- 09-18-2013, 10:45 AM #2
- 09-18-2013, 08:26 PM #3
- 09-18-2013, 11:32 PM #4
- 1,154 Posts
Re: A few Active Notification questions
Swipe up is only for the most recent notification in any app. I wish there was a way to prioritize some notifications over others, but, for mow, there isn't.
- By skippy126 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:18 AM
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 09-23-2013, 06:40 PM
- By Ductman1 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2013, 10:12 AM
- By navallint in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2013, 05:48 AM
- By Nandagopal R in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 03:00 AM