- 3 Posts
Volume Issues Listening to Call
I'm one of the many users who switched from the galaxy nexus to the maxx. Switched three days ago, and what a huge difference! Phone lasts for days vs having to recharge my nexus 2-3x a day.
That said, the volume seems to be way too low. Works ok with Bluetooth on my car, but on the earpiece or when using a plantronics Bluetooth headset, I could barely hear anything when I was outside or on the train. It was noticeably worse than my nexus. I kept cranking the volume higher with no impact. Any suggestions?
- 09-18-2013, 10:34 PM #2
Motorola Droid Maxx
- 540 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RIP
CM10 Jellybro Jelly Bean
Asus Nexus 7
AOKP JB Milestone 1
- By selimlok in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 11-13-2013, 11:32 AM
- By anthony2558 in forum T-MobileReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:36 PM
- By lachdanan in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:26 PM
- By needspractice in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2013, 05:20 PM
- By slolife in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:55 AM