1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Motorola Assist for Calendar

Is there any way for the Moto Assist function to work using Exchange calendars? Sounds like a great concept, but even though I have Assist turned on to stop calls/emails when I'm in a meeting, it doesn't work. I'm assuming it's because it's on an Exchange calendar, but is that right?

ROM
    SFR 1.2/Genocide 1.1

Default Re: Motorola Assist for Calendar

My experience tells me that is correct. I am not sure if there is a way to work around it though. I haven't had any luck so far.

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

I got it to work on my Droid Maxx by downloading the gmail calendar from the play store and setting up my exchange account through it. For the most part, Moto Assist will trigger when I'm in a meeting (it has to be with others - an appointment with no invitees will not trigger). I say for the most part because there are a few meetings that I have accepted via exchange that didn't work. What I have found is that if I click on the meeting in the google calendar and click on "yes" for attending, it will trigger Moto Assist.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by elel13 View Post
    Is there any way for the Moto Assist function to work using Exchange calendars? Sounds like a great concept, but even though I have Assist turned on to stop calls/emails when I'm in a meeting, it doesn't work. I'm assuming it's because it's on an Exchange calendar, but is that right?
    Try this: It's not free, but it seems to do everything Assist does, and more. Haven't tried the whole "in a meeting" thing like you asked about, but it works flawlessly for reading out loud incoming texts and auto replying while I'm driving.
    Thanked by: