Advice Guys (HTC ONE for New Maxx

fixxxer7

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Guys,
I had the original maxx and loved the battery, but started to really lag esp with ICS and Jelly Bean. So I bought the One on VZW when it came out. It's a nice upgrade, and I love the phone but the maxx spoiled me with its battery.

Longs story short, should I sell my One and purchase a Maxx? I saw the new Maxx at the Verizon store so I know how it feels, so I'm not making this decision completely blind.

Thanks! :)

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Go lg g2 awesome phone amazing speed gougrous screen. Tons of features

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Maxx even though I knew the HTC One was coming. I've always lived by the idea that a phone is only as good as its battery. I have not experienced any lag and the overall phone is awesome. I have no regrets.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

israelkendall

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Maxx even though I knew the HTC One was coming. I've always lived by the idea that a phone is only as good as its battery. I have not experienced any lag and the overall phone is awesome. I have no regrets.

This.

Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

JimBen73

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site

Couldn't had said it any better

Posted via my awesome, longer lasting phone than yours aka droid MAXX

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Guys,
I had the original maxx and loved the battery, but started to really lag esp with ICS and Jelly Bean. So I bought the One on VZW when it came out. It's a nice upgrade, and I love the phone but the maxx spoiled me with its battery.

Longs story short, should I sell my One and purchase a Maxx? I saw the new Maxx at the Verizon store so I know how it feels, so I'm not making this decision completely blind.

Thanks! :)

Love this battery and it is very smooth. Love the phone.

P.S. When you started to lag, did you by chance do a factory reset?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22