- 267 Posts
- I don't root.
Any problems with Verizon Hotspot app?
For those who have used the built-in Verizon Hotspot app on the Droid MAXX , what has your experience been? (I'm not talking about FoxFi or any rooted method.)
The reason I ask is because I had problems with the hotspot feature on previous phones I've owned like the Droid Razr. I will be on the Share Everything plan in December and I want the Droid MAXX for myself. Since hotspot is no additional charge, I may use it.
Any problems keeping your devices connected to hotspot? Any problems getting Web pages loaded?
I really appreciate any input.
Sent from Droid Razr MAXX HDDroid Razr MAXX HD since Dec 2012.
- 09-26-2013, 10:19 AM #2
- 09-26-2013, 11:06 AM #3
- 09-26-2013, 12:16 PM #4
- 1,016 Posts
Re: Any problems with Verizon Hotspot app?
Works great for me too. I had to root to turn it on (unlimited data plan), but I'm using the stock tethering function, not FoxFi or other app.Tablets: 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb, 1st gen Nexus 7 16gb
Phone: Droid MAXX
Retired: OG Droid, Droid RAZR (RIP), Galaxy Nexus (backup phone)
- 09-26-2013, 04:12 PM #5
- 09-27-2013, 10:48 AM #7
- By hmfoster in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:42 PM
- By VidJunky in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:06 AM
- By Mobius360 in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2013, 03:14 PM
- By EverNap in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 02:22 PM
- By Deron Baker in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 12:54 PM