- 92 Posts
611 hours then no mobile data
611 hours of up time before some strange mobile data problem forced a power cycle. *That’s over 25 days.* Pretty cool.
For some reason I lost mobile data, and numerous attempts at cycling airplane mode, mobile data on/off, switching global to LTE/CDMA wouldn’t bring it back.* Anyone else have that happen?* Really weird.
Ha!* Just realized 611 is the number to call for help, maybe this was Verizon’s way of asking me to call them.* ;-)
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
- 09-30-2013, 03:28 PM #2
- By Marc30b in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 7Last Post: 10-06-2013, 02:38 PM
- By ebelle in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2013, 08:55 PM
- By Hoya Zoya in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:54 PM
- By rlb in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 02:15 AM
- By Tony Scrima in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 10:02 PM