copy / paste issues
I am having issues with my Droid Maxx not pasting the correct copied text.
I selected share on a file in drop box, selected copy link then went to my email app and long pressed and selected paste. The pastes text was from another copy session a few min earlier.
This has occurred in the stock messaging app, stock email apps and third party apps.
Using the same applications on my S4 and Note 2, cut / paste functions fine.
Is there a cache somewhere that need to be cleared?
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-30-2013, 05:01 PM #2
- 09-30-2013, 09:15 PM #3
I have similar issues. I haven't been able to isolate it to any condition or app. Sometimes it works, sometimes it seems to retain whatever was there before. I posted this same question in another thread on this forum and nobody seemed to have a solution except downloading a third party clipboard app.
Edit: Title of the other thread is Clipboard Inconsistency
Posted via Android Central App with my Droid MAXX
Last edited by jbeachy; 09-30-2013 at 09:50 PM.
- 09-30-2013, 10:18 PM #5
- By vlawrence0324 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2013, 04:43 AM
- By luqman24 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-19-2013, 12:38 AM
- By STC09 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 05:49 PM
- By vdoman in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-04-2013, 03:22 PM
- By giinnga in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2013, 11:21 PM