- 10-04-2013, 04:19 PM #2
- 10-04-2013, 04:46 PM #3
- 10-04-2013, 05:40 PM #4
- 10-05-2013, 12:48 PM #6
I cannot feel my phone vibrating if it's clipped in my defender holster. In my pocket, most definitely.
It took me about three weeks to adjust to it. My Razr maxx hd was always on vibrate. You could hear it from another room. But in my pocket it was virtually inaudible.
Still on the fence.
Sent from my XT1080m using AC Forums mobile app.
- 10-05-2013, 01:14 PM #7
- By jangir in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2013, 12:29 PM
- By svenEDGE in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:19 AM
- By jjcampnr in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:08 AM
- By Jerry Wallace in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 08:06 PM
- By Tamie D in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:34 PM