| || |
Brand new to Andriod, Loving the Maxx....A few questions
My last 3 phones were Iphone 4s, Palm Pre and BB.
A few questions on some things I'm wondering about.
1. Active notifications - Lets say someone emails me and I get the active notification and it starts pulsing on my phone. Lets say I press the email icon to view it and I see who its from but do not slide my finger up to read the actual email, cause I already previewed it, know who its from and do not need to read it right now. However after all this, the active notification still continues to pulse on the screen. Why does it continue to do this when I already previewed it?
2. Answering a phone call. Why does Moto make it so "clunky" to answer the call? I have to press the phone icon, hold it down and slide left or right to answer the call. A pain. Why don't they just put a "answer" or "decline" icon on the screen and let you click on it?
3. OK google now ask it for weather. Why does Google default the weather to Celsius? If I want fahrenheit I have to ask for weather in fahrenheit.
4. If I want Ok google now to send a text, what is the proper way to ask for it? I've ask to Text the name, doesn't work to well. I've tried to say SMS the name, a little better but not great.
5. Sound notification for both Text and Email. I want a different sound for each one but I cannot find out how to do this. Under settings, all I see is a option for Default notification sound.
One minor complaint, the sound during phone calls even at the highest setting is on the low side. I have no problems with my hearing.