iSmooth Screen Protectors

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Never bought their protectors before. When you get them in, could you do a mini review on them? Curious about their quality when it comes to fingerprints. I realize it's just a clear protector, but there are those cheap ones that attract fingerprints incredibly easily. Pictures would be nice as well, to see the fit at the top of the phone =)

Thanks for the heads up on them.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Never bought their protectors before. When you get them in, could you do a mini review on them? Curious about their quality when it comes to fingerprints. I realize it's just a clear protector, but there are those cheap ones that attract fingerprints incredibly easily. Pictures would be nice as well, to see the fit at the top of the phone =)

Thanks for the heads up on them.

I used these on the note II and I had finger prints but not as badly as the Verizon protectors. After a few days with the Verizon protectors I had tons of small scratches and that's in an empty pocket. I had iSmooth on my Note and 6 months later I has 0 scratches.

I'll be sure to update this once I receive them.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I used these on the note II and I had finger prints but not as badly as the Verizon protectors. After a few days with the Verizon protectors I had tons of small scratches and that's in an empty pocket. I had iSmooth on my Note and 6 months later I has 0 scratches.

I'll be sure to update this once I receive them.

Great. Have you used SGP protectors before in the past? I've always bought theirs but it seems like they have limited device support now compared to before. I'm curious how these would compare. My Verizon protector is fine, but once I run out, I don't want to spend another $12 at the verizon store, plus tax =\

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Great. Have you used SGP protectors before in the past? I've always bought theirs but it seems like they have limited device support now compared to before. I'm curious how these would compare. My Verizon protector is fine, but once I run out, I don't want to spend another $12 at the verizon store, plus tax =\

Yes and they're both very similar. :)

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I went with this... Don't need a case with added Carbon Fiber on top of the Kevlar and the wet shield protector on top of the Gorilla Glass. Don't think this phone will ever crack with these two combos unless you're completely careless :)

Amazon.com: Skinomi? TechSkin - Motorola DROID MAXX Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Black Carbon Fiber Full Body Protective Skin + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories

I've never liked the wet applications and a carbon fiber film isn't going to protect it from a drop. But then again if you're dropping the phone then no case is guaranteed.

viper8315

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Those looking for another option, I just ordered the Bodyguardz HD screen protector today. I'll post up my thoughts on it once I get it in. I've been a zagg user for a long time, but it seems as though they're not interested in having a screen protector for a flagship Verizon phone. I've been emailing both companies since I got the phone, and bodyguardz was the first one to have one available.

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Curious to see the mini review of the ismooth.

I have the glare reducing screen protector from Verizon. It reminded me of the type Otterbox USED to include with their commuter cases but with a matte finish.

Works great with my defender case too. Can't count the number of times my screen would get a blemish from dust under a Otterbox defender built in screen protector.

Sent from my XT1080m using AC Forums mobile app.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I bought this product off Amazon, posted a review on Amazon on the product, Short summary is I'm please with the product. Here's a link to the review.

Thank you. I haven't gotten mine yet since I'm getting them for free as part of their Amazon beta testers program. I will definitely buy some when needed but I may never need to their so good. :)

conan1071

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. I haven't gotten mine yet since I'm getting them for free as part of their Amazon beta testers program. I will definitely buy some when needed but I may never need to their so good. :)

How did you become a beta tester?

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
How did you become a beta tester?

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

After purchasing from Amazon they sent me an email and all you have to do is accept the beta testing and write a review on Amazon once the item arrives and you have used it for around a week. iSmooth sends out emails periodically about new products and the first 100 (less depending on the item) people to respond PER ITEM AVAILABLE get that one item to test. This varies from screen protectors to chargers. :)

Be on the look out for an email if you ever order a product.