Any way to change lock screen wallpaper without rooting?
Just got this phone over the weekend and still trying to set it up to my liking. I was drawn to it mainly because of the battery, then after playing with the G2 in store I couldn't get past the heavy skin on that. So I went with this because of the near stock android OS. But seems like a few features I expected to be here actually are not. 1, being options to assign different lock screen wallpapers. And 2, the option to assign apps to open from the lock screen. I was thinking about not even rooting this device to avoid complications, and I don't see much development for it anyway. Anyway ... Can those things be done?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-16-2013, 08:13 AM #2
- 10-16-2013, 08:23 AM #3
Re: Any way to change lock screen wallpaper without rooting?
No, you can't assign a different lock screen wallpaper. I suppose an application or launcher may solve the issue but I have not used one so i cant be sure. I must admit I miss that feature from TouchWiz on my Note II but what can you do.
*in case you don't know TouchWiz is Samsung's version of Android where they add a few things. Motorola used to use MotoBlur but now stick with a mostly stick appearance. LG has their own too but not sure what they call it.
Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk Pro
Last edited by Eclipse2K; 10-16-2013 at 09:50 AM.
- 10-16-2013, 09:47 AM #4
- 10-16-2013, 10:05 AM #5
- By GtoJon in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 10-21-2013, 06:00 PM
- By wabyrd in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2013, 01:01 PM
- By Kai34 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2013, 11:44 PM
- By Rich H1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 10-16-2013, 07:12 PM
- By Ricky20 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 07:56 AM