- 10-17-2013, 11:58 AM #2
- 801 Posts
Busybox is for linux codes needed by other root apps
Why do you want to uninstall/reinstall?
You technically dont need a busybox unless an application requires it...
Also some custom ROMs have busybox built in, and dont need the third party applicationSamsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- 10-17-2013, 11:33 PM #4
- 163 Posts
- By TommyRox in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2013, 11:49 PM
- By Nmid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2013, 03:22 PM
- By carguyjohn350 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2013, 04:40 PM
- By rando991 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2013, 12:39 AM
- By JJMACCA in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2013, 07:09 AM