- 331 Posts
New to NFC tags and have a question
Like I said in the title I am new to using NFC tags. I have been reading a little about it but haven't tried it yet. I am confused about the type of tag to buy. Amazon has a nice set of 10 tags plus key ring in two types. The first is a higher capacity tag and the other is the standard NTAG203 tag. I know from what I have read that the latter tag is compatible with most everything. My question is which one should I buy? I am drawn to the higher capacity one but am wondering if it will work with my Droid Maxx. Can anyone tell me?
Amazon.com: NFC Tags with 1k Chip 10 Pack + Keychain + Free Bonus Tag - Android Writeable & Programmable - Adhesive Sticker Back - Samsung Galaxy S3 Note 2 - HTC One First One X Droid DNA - Sony Xperia - Lg Optimus G - Smart Tags - Best Money-Back Gu
- 10-18-2013, 08:53 AM #2
- 18 Posts
Re: New to NFC tags and have a question
I purchased these Amazon.com: NFC Tags - 10 LifeProof PVC Tags (5 Anti-Metal) + 2 NFC Keychains (Tags & Keychains are MIFARE 1K) + 1 Sheet of Vinyl Waterproof Stickers - Tags and Keychains are NDEF Formatted NFC Chips - Android NXP & Windows 8 (WP8) Compatible - AT&T and they pretty much do anything i need with my MAXX.
- By kris.richards in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 25Last Post: Yesterday, 06:01 AM
- By stsaxon in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2013, 01:41 PM
- By marki86 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 10-23-2013, 09:00 PM
- By pjoseph in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:15 PM
- By WereWolves_Bite in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 02:10 PM