- 70 Posts
I just rebooted my phone
My Motorola Maxx was acting a little flaky today so I rebooted it. While it was booting up with the annoying DROID! sound I realized I haven't rebooted the thing since I bought it. I think I started using the phone on 8/29. That's 50 days without re-starting the phone. That might not seem like much to some people but my Galaxy Nexus needed a reboot bi-weekly, and it rebooted itself almost as often, even after factory resets.
"Assiduus usus uni rei deditus et ingenium et artem saepe vincit" - Cicero
- 10-18-2013, 10:00 AM #2
- 10-18-2013, 12:10 PM #3
- 1,156 Posts
Re: I just rebooted my phone
My Droid 3 also had an automated task to restart it every morning at around 4 am. For the D3, it was quite necessary.
- 10-21-2013, 11:10 PM #4
- By llfloyd79 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 49Last Post: 12-06-2013, 06:39 PM
- By adesva in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2013, 05:21 AM
- By Mr Brownstone in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2013, 07:33 AM
- By bigoldthor in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 06:50 PM
- By Maynard in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 09:49 AM