[bug] Volume freaking out when on silent/vibrate.
I've had the phone since it launched, and I've been loving it. Starting this morning, whenever I put the phone on vibrate or silent the volume erratically goes up and down, and never stops. As far as I can tell, the phone is actually silent, but the icon in the status bar is constantly flickering as the volume changes, and if I look in the volume settings, I can see the sliders moving back and forth very quickly.
I've tried uninstalling any recent apps or updates, and rebooting several times. Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone have any ideas? Thanks
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-18-2013, 03:15 PM #2
Re: [bug] Volume freaking out when on silent/vibrate.
Ya, that was the plan after work, but if i have to do a factory reset I want to back everything up and unroot so it's completely back to stock. It's been acting up in general today, I've had above average battery drain and the first sign of lag I've seen on the phone. I had been using Aviate for a few days, but uninstalled it last night, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.
- 10-18-2013, 03:30 PM #4
- 10-18-2013, 03:57 PM #5
- 10-18-2013, 05:35 PM #8
- By PhobicCarrot in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:52 AM
- By jwurth1 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 04:24 PM
- By droidman401 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 02:52 PM
- By the1m.polo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2013, 02:50 PM
- By Shon123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2013, 02:49 PM