Droid MAXX - camera help
I have done something. When I try to use the camera, it only uses the front facing camera and it only uses video mode.
The reverse camera icon is no longer on the display. What have I done? I have force/stopped the camera app,cleared cache and data, turned the phone on/off
- 10-19-2013, 02:10 PM #3
- 10-19-2013, 02:21 PM #4
- 10-19-2013, 02:44 PM #5
a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
- 5,834 Posts
Motorola Moto X (140.45.5.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 (JWR66V, Jelly Bean 4.3)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- 10-20-2013, 09:57 AM #7
- 10-20-2013, 11:58 AM #8
- 209 Posts
Re: Droid MAXX - camera help
I think your not realizing that to take a picture you tap anywhere on the screen . There is not actual camera button.
Not sure if that's maybe your issue ? If not go into settings apps and kook for camera. Clear data clear cache and try again.
Posted via Android Central App
- By StarStrider in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2013, 01:08 PM
- By joaoareias in forum HTC One VReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:30 PM
- By Foldoe in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 01:03 AM
- By tiff00tiff in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2013, 07:56 AM
- By ImGoingToRootMyPhone in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2013, 01:11 AM