I'm sorry if this is covered but couldn't find the answer to my question. I just purchased the Tylt vu wireless charger and want to use daydream mode at night. The problem is when it reaches a full charge the phone powers off. I'd like to use my phone as a bedroom clock/alarm. Is there an easy way to do this using a wireless charger? Any ideas?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-20-2013, 11:50 PM #2
- 141 Posts
- Eclipse 2.0
Re: Daydream question...
I'd be interested to know that answer as well. I've been thinking of getting the Tylt Vu, too. Didn't realize the phone would shut off.
Sent from my Droid Maxx using TapatalkThere are no personal problems which cannot be solved through suitable application of high explosives.
- 10-21-2013, 04:57 PM #4
- By Aimes_D in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 11-13-2013, 08:03 AM
- By Dreypa in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 05:46 AM
- By rdubmu in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:50 PM
- By Jeffrey Knox in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 05:13 PM
- By Jeffrey Knox in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:05 AM