Touchless Control training disabled

alexj714

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm unable to train Touchless Control, and I don't mean because it doesn't recognize my voice. When I try to enter training under Touchless Control in Settings, nothing happens ... the "Continue" button is greyed out.

I've tried the various suggested fixes for training problems ? uninstalling other voice-control apps, etc. ? to no avail. The training module actually won't fire up to record my voice.

Has anyone else run into this problem? I'm SafeStrapped, but this behavior long predates that.

Many thanks for any new ideas ...

alexj714

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Clear cache?

Cleared cache. Also wiped app data and uninstalled Touchless Control before reinstalling it. Still no go, even after getting a working copy of the com.motorola.audiomonitor system file from a colleague whose app is working and manually installing that.

afu1427

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Are you still having this issue? By any chance, did you try to go to the Google Play App Store and search for Touchless Control? I just got my Droid Ultra (just a smaller version of your Droid Maxx) yesterday and everytime I went to record my voice it would jump straight to the screen that has continue greyed out like you described. The Google Play store didn't tell me I had an update available for Touchless Control, but when I searched it in the app store, it said it needed updated. Once I updated it, it worked perfectly for me. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty