- 45 Posts
Wifi interference with Cell / bluetooth
Although I'm still having issues with bluetooth randomly disconnecting in my MDX, I noticed something that may be related.
Right before the bluetooth connection drops, I notice a whining /humming sound as if the radio is desperately trying to hold on to the call. At the same exact moment I also notice the Wifi icon in the upper left corner (with question mark) pop up as if I drove by a hotspot.
Is it possible the Maxx Wifi radio can cause my bluetooth connection to drop and reconnect?
I shut off Wifi, made a call and all was fine. I need to revisit the exact location and do a test.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-25-2013, 04:43 PM #2
- 3,278 Posts
Re: Wifi interference with Cell / bluetooth
Doubt it but in my TSX I have notify for network and auto connect to open networks turned off and have no issues. May want to try these settings first. I leave WiFi on but the only network it connects to is my home.
Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk Pro
- By bluegrizzlies1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 11-30-2013, 03:31 PM
- By jdeck6910 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:28 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2013, 01:12 PM
- By wontsole in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2013, 01:04 PM
- By Steve Swift in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2013, 12:19 PM