1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid Maxx Deals

Does anyone know of any deals on the Droid MAXX around the web or on Verizon's site to get a Maxx for under $200?
    Thanks!
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,600 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Default Re: Droid Maxx Deals

You might find a deal for that price on an ultra or a moto X. Not sure about the maxx unless you find one used. I know I wouldn't let mine go for that number

53N7 FR0M M4 DMAXX V1A 7A9A7A7K
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Sorry. I was unclear. I mean using an upgrade. That would be awesome to get a Maxx at that price off contract, but I realize that's not gonna happen.

Its $199.99 right now on Verizon's website.
    Thanked by:
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,600 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

I didn't think it was gonna take long for a price drop. There you go!

53N7 FR0M M4 DMAXX V1A 7A9A7A7K
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD

Verizon site or amazon wireless has it for 199 as well

Now $169.99 at wirefly for upgrade!!!!

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by 2:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by hornbroo View Post
    Now $169.99 at wirefly for upgrade!!!!
    Thanks! Do you know if I will be able to use another family member's upgrade on wirefly without it affecting their service?
    I know it sounds like a silly question, but wirefly's website says: "You will NOT lose service while your new device(s) is in transit. Your device(s) will activate once FedEx delivers to your door" and I want to make sure that my family member's phone doesn't stop working for five hours if I'm not home when the phone arrives.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Also, the website seem to say that if I switch it from my family member's line to my line, they will charge me hundred's of dollars. Do you think I'm gonna get charged hundreds of dollars or am I reading it wrong?
    "When you sign up for wireless carrier service through Wirefly, we discount your phone purchase price by an Equipment Discount amount ranging from $200 to $300. By ordering through Wirefly, you agree to repay this discount if, during the 181 days after your new equipment is activated, if you:

* Fail to pay your balance due to your carrier each month
    * Disconnect this line of service
    * Transfer this equipment to another line of service
    * Change your carrier service rate plan to a lower monthly service rate plan
    * Deactivate the email/data feature if one was required at the point of purchase
    * Transfer/port an existing phone number from another account if this is a new line of service
    * Replace an existing account with this account if this is a new line of service
    * Return or exchange your phone and it is not in its original, new condition with no more than 30 minutes of usage

If you break any of these contract provisions, except as a result of a documented service quality issue related to the carrier service, you authorize us to charge your credit card in repayment of the Equipment Discount."

Not sure about switching lines, but I know the old phone on the line will be deactivated upon delivery of the new phone. My Maxx was already activated when I took it out of the box.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

That's gonna be a deal breaker for me. Thanks anyways. Let me know if you find any other gems.

Yes, we can process Buddy Upgrades for Verizon customers! PM me with your specific questions.

Quote Originally Posted by nuferutnevda View Post
    Also, the website seem to say that if I switch it from my family member's line to my line, they will charge me hundred's of dollars. Do you think I'm gonna get charged hundreds of dollars or am I reading it wrong?
    "When you sign up for wireless carrier service through Wirefly, we discount your phone purchase price by an Equipment Discount amount ranging from $200 to $300. By ordering through Wirefly, you agree to repay this discount if, during the 181 days after your new equipment is activated, if you:

* Fail to pay your balance due to your carrier each month
    * Disconnect this line of service
    * Transfer this equipment to another line of service
    * Change your carrier service rate plan to a lower monthly service rate plan
    * Deactivate the email/data feature if one was required at the point of purchase
    * Transfer/port an existing phone number from another account if this is a new line of service
    * Replace an existing account with this account if this is a new line of service
    * Return or exchange your phone and it is not in its original, new condition with no more than 30 minutes of usage

If you break any of these contract provisions, except as a result of a documented service quality issue related to the carrier service, you authorize us to charge your credit card in repayment of the Equipment Discount."
    The reason you highlighted: Transfer this equipment to another line of service - only applies if you activate another line of service through us and then go to the carrier to transfer it to another line on your account. The carrier will deem this a deactivation of our phone line activation.

The Droid Maxx is now $100 for new line or upgrade at Newegg.com. I don't think I can wait any longer!
    Thanked by:
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Greseth View Post
    The Droid Maxx is now $100 for new line or upgrade at Newegg.com. I don't think I can wait any longer!
    Newegg's policy makes it seem like they're gonna charge me $400 if I use them for a buddy upgrade
    Thanks so much though!
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Amazon has it for 69.99-99.99 based on new contract or upgrade!!! Just pulled the trigger. Thanks so much everyone.

Cheapest way (with a normal contract unlike wirefly) is upgrade via comcast promotions for $199. Plus tax and upgrade fee that's 250.

$100 visa comes in 6 weeks. No frills contract. Same as verizon.

Find an eligible phone for trade up (MOTOJB100 is the promo code) either in desk drawer, eBay, or a friend.

Brings total to $50 - $60 in savings from play music all access.

Total -$10!

Sent from my XT1080m using AC Forums mobile app.