tired of waiting for updated camera?

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Its not much longer... A week tops since invites were sent out.

Sent from my XT1080M (Droid Maxx) using Tapatalk 4 Pro

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I believe that the update for X included updates to the camera drivers, which this app will not be able to update. When our phones are updated, I am sure that we will either have this software, or it will be available in the store.

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
you may be right on that.

PS- didnt sound like you knew what i was referring to. moto released the camera app on the play store today. separate from updating the moto x.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
you may be right on that.

PS- didnt sound like you knew what i was referring to. moto released the camera app on the play store today. separate from updating the moto x.

I knew that. I was just pointing out that there is more to the upcoming camera fix than just the camera app. If it was that simple they would have done this weeks ago, like they did with Touchless Controls. But out phones should not be seeing this update in the Play Store, like the updated X phones do. We will either see it in the store after we get the OTA, or the OTA will already have this version.

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
both of those links did work yesterday. i was able to download from them both.

as mentioned though, this probably doesnt address the camera problems. i havent had a chance to test.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay