- 163 Posts
Assist Question - Can you set a default music app?
I looked to see if anyone else asked this but didn't find anything; apologies if this is a repost . . .
Does anyone know if there is a way to set the default music app for Assist Driving Mode? I normally use Play Music to listen to radio, but Assist routinely starts up Rocket Player (which is what I use for offline music playback) even if I've had Play Music running during the prior driving session.
Assist used to start Play Music routinely, but at some point it stopped and I can't seem to make it go back. Perhaps an update to the Play Music app broke this action. Anyone else experience something like this?
This would be a great feature addition to an Assist update, IMO.
- 11-01-2013, 03:24 PM #2
- 1,154 Posts
Re: Assist Question - Can you set a default music app?
I don't really know. One idea, though, is to go into settings/apps, tap on Rocket Player, and see if there is a clear defaults button that is live. Maybe Rocket player is set as the default music player for any sound file opened?
- 11-04-2013, 01:33 PM #3
- By Steven Brand in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:34 AM
- By SAFE58 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-13-2013, 06:16 PM
- By baldrr in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2013, 08:25 AM
- By Aditya Shanbhag1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 11-03-2013, 04:20 AM
- By baddieguy in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 06:34 AM