1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2,078 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Camera updated?

I am considering a Maxx, but I am concerned about the camera. I would assume that it is the same camera as is on the X, so my question is has it been updated yet, or have any plans been announced yet for a camera update?
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.

Default Re: Camera updated?

Camera update is coming via ota very very soon, or you can flash it yourself, you could download a third party app from the store and assign it as your main camera program. The hardware itself is quite sound.

fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.
    ** Superhero **

Global Posts
    2,017 Global Posts

The soak test invites went out last week. I would expect the soak test to happen this week. It will be soon!!!!

I still think it is BS that the Moto X got the update weeks ago and yet still nothing on the droids.
    I knew Motorola would still find away to screw things up.
    I want so much to give them the benefit of the doubt and blame verizon but this time we cant since somehow they got the moto x update through.
    Still a jaded droid 3 purchaser.

But all in all I love my MAXX
    BCB

The camera on the Maxx just received 2 updates - one via OTA update followed by Motorola Camera update via Marketplace

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    I am considering a Maxx, but I am concerned about the camera. I would assume that it is the same camera as is on the X, so my question is has it been updated yet, or have any plans been announced yet for a camera update?
    Check this thread...Pictures taken with the droid maxx

I think you'll find the camera works great already! But yes, the camera is in the process of being updated...buy the phone, you'll love it. Especially now that the price dropped on it...