Still have not recieved update

Lewinski_112

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
This is what I did a couple of days ago to receive the update.
Connect your Note 3 to your computer and run (if installed) Verizon Upgrade Assistant.
This downloaded and installed MJ7 update.

Nerdcorist

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
This is what I did a couple of days ago to receive the update.
Connect your Note 3 to your computer and run (if installed) Verizon Upgrade Assistant.
This downloaded and installed MJ7 update.

Holy crap!! I completely forgot about that app! It even pops up the installer when I plug in the phone...

I'll check that when I get home.

Posted via Android Central App

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Not sure why everyone is so antsy for this update. Not like it's KitKat or anything that is going to dramatically alter the experience. It'll come when it comes.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Not sure why everyone is so antsy for this update. Not like it's KitKat or anything that is going to dramatically alter the experience. It'll come when it comes.

If it does in fact fix Square, then it really is quite important for me as a business owner.

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
will this update only download via wifi? i rarely turn on my wifi now so i'm just wondering if that will prevent the update from downloading.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
will this update only download via wifi? i rarely turn on my wifi now so i'm just wondering if that will prevent the update from downloading.

I don't know, because the update has not officially pushed yet, but I have never had trouble receiving updates via WiFi on other Verizon Droid phones.

jesta192

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
The update is in closed beta right now. It looks like they are nearly finished with the test though, so it should be any day now.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Stages of push until its available for pull.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech