Locked in Bootloop after updating (HELP)

Xensity

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded and installed the latest Jellybean update over WiFi two days ago. My MAXX has been restarting constantly ever since. It will boot into the BootMode screen (when I hold down power + vol down) but neither recovery nor factory reset triggers anything different, just a normal start-up followed by infinite restarts. Draining the battery and charging also didn't help.

I need my phone tomorrow for my job--any suggestions on how to get this fixed? Is there any way to flash a clean OS install over USB?

I'll stay active and answer any more questions if the information here wasn't enough. Thanks in advance for the help.

Xensity

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
It shouldn't have been, unless the person holding on to it on Friday did so and hasn't told me. Any way to check in the 5 seconds between boots? And what does that mean about my ability to fix this?

Xensity

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
It was 4.2.something, don't remember exactly. It downloaded directly over WiFi so I assumed it would be solid. The stock OS downloaded it automatically and told me to install.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36