Battery discharge rate 1% / 10 minutes

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Per my battery widget my discharge rate is 1% per 10-11 minutes. It was 1% per 21 minutes 2 days ago. Nothing significant has changed since then. This happened a few days ago and doing the wipe cache partition seemed to correct it. Not this time. What gives?

marlin29311

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a rouge app running or something syncing way too often...my battery drains at less than 1% when I leave it on overnight and don't touch it, and I have Google sync, a Comcast email, facebook, twitter, Kik messenger, and weather all doing things. Have you installed any apps lately? Have you checked your running processes?

CrazyRussian007

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Did any of the apps got updates?

Last week Photo Grid app got updated and started devouring battery even after force closed - it finished my battery from 100% to 7% in 5 hours.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I removed an email app that I hadn't seen before and we'll see how that goes. Things seem much better already, 98% after one hour. We'll see,

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
All of a sudden my battery stats are only up to date from the last reboot instead of the last full charge.

This is in the native battery meter and GSAM pro. In the GSAM pro I checked the settings and it is supposed monitor since the last full charge, which is how it's always worked, but now all of a sudden it isn't.

Anybody know how to fix?

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
All of a sudden my battery stats are only up to date from the last reboot instead of the last full charge.

This is in the native battery meter and GSAM pro. In the GSAM pro I checked the settings and it is supposed monitor since the last full charge, which is how it's always worked, but now all of a sudden it isn't.

Anybody know how to fix?

No. That isn't happening with my phone. Are you sure that it's getting a full charge?

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I even rebooted my phone 2 more times since and it is resetting every time. And with GSAM, it seems to be linking to the native battery monitor now because I have the settings to track it since the last full charge.

Completely out of nowhere. Weird...

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams