Slow charge

Adrian Rangel

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I bought my Maxx used....its been working perfectly fine no issues whatsoever. The only thing is I had to buy a charger for it and the one I bought off Amazon charges it so slow! I plugged it in with about 12% at 10:15 then I woke up at 3:30 and It was at about 70! Is this right? Can anyone send me a link to a better charger?? Here's the link to the one I ordered.. Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M, Droid Ultra XT1080, Droid Mini XT1030, Moto X, Droid Razr Series - Premium Charger Pack - Car Charger + Wall Charger + Micro USB Cable + Atom LED Keychain Flashlight:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

Posted via Android Central App

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
"Car charger has output current of 1,100 mAh and wall charger has output of 850 mAh."

That's pretty low, the charger that comes with the Maxx puts out 1150ma. Any that puts out more than that should work fine. I always tell people to to find at least a 2a charger so it's more compatible with other devices.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I understand you would prefer your phone to charge more quickly, but if you're charging overnight, does it matter? I was under the impression that a slower charge is healthier for the battery, though I could obviously be wrong about that.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I understand you would prefer your phone to charge more quickly, but if you're charging overnight, does it matter? I was under the impression that a slower charge is healthier for the battery, though I could obviously be wrong about that.

The slower the charge the less heat it puts out. Rapid chargers are considered a negative if used often. Although, his charger is beyond slow and should consider a new charger.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk