Headphones for the Maxx

Adrian Rangel

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Anybody else upset that that the Maxx didn't come with headphones? Which ones are you guys using? Any recommendations? Preferably one which the volume and mic works.

Posted via Android Central App

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Headphones that come with phones are awful. I use Bose IE2M which has a microphone but no volume. Comfortable, sound great but are expensive ($130ish)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Adrian Rangel

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Sounds nice 2k but yeah that's pricy! I had some Bose that I used for the longest till they finally gave out! I think I might also try some Bluetooth headphones I really don't like the wires.

sgayol

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
My GS3 was the only phone that ever came with decent headphones (they were actually well above average which was surprising). The rest all got given away to anyone that would take them! I'm using a pair of Monster iSport Immersion buds that I got on sale for $35. Probably the best buds I've owned, especially when you consider the price. They're at least as good as the Sennheiser and Klipsch buds that I owned previously and a heck of a lot cheaper.

ghodge1

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Try the LG tone+, just got mine in from Amazon for $40 and they're the best wireless headphones in the under $100 price range in my opinion that you can get

Speccers

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I use kinivo bth240 bluetooth headphones, 30 bucks on amazon. Cheap, fairly reliable, kind of bulky, but good battery life and controls.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Arzell

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I use a pair from Skull Candy that I purchased for about $29.00 and they absolutely rock. They have a nice clear sound and a thumping bass.

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

MrBucket85

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I've never had a phone come with headphones. I use a set of Klipsch Image S4 headphones. You can find them for less than $60 on Amazon and I think they sound better than any of the Bose headphones I've owned (and for less money). The thing I like about the Bose IE2 is that they stay in my ears well and don't transmit sound from vibration in the wires as loudly.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using AC Forums mobile app

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I've never had a phone come with headphones. I use a set of Klipsch Image S4 headphones. You can find them for less than $60 on Amazon and I think they sound better than any of the Bose headphones I've owned (and for less money). The thing I like about the Bose IE2 is that they stay in my ears well and don't transmit sound from vibration in the wires as loudly.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using AC Forums mobile app

That's my main reason for losing Bose IE2. The comfort level is amazing and I forget their even in my ear.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
On considering the monster sport ones that allow some outside sounds in. With the good fin holders to keep them in.

Debating on sticking to moto only and getting the sf200 or some eh50's.

Sent from my XT1080m using Tapatalk

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
On considering the monster sport ones that allow some outside sounds in. With the good fin holders to keep them in.

I had those Monsters for about a year. The fins break. I started using Comply foam replacements for these and they're great, especially if you want sound isolation.

However, I finally had to give them up when the inline controls shorted out. Music kept starting and pausing. These are supposed to be completely waterproof, and supposedly survive the washing machine, but, obviously, that wasn't my experience.

Right now I use some Bose sports earbuds. They're great and have a lifetime warranty.

danman7

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I have never been impressed with the headphones that were included with phones. I use Jaybird Freedom BT headphones. They sound good, are pretty comfortable, and stay in my ears while exercising. That's about all I need. I also use Klipsch S4's if the Jaybirds aren't handy.

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I have never been impressed with the headphones that were included with phones. I use Jaybird Freedom BT headphones. They sound good, are pretty comfortable, and stay in my ears while exercising. That's about all I need. I also use Klipsch S4's if the Jaybirds aren't handy.

Don't both of those have working remotes for skip / ff/rw?

Sent from my XT1080m using Tapatalk

Omega Dave

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I personally use a sennheiser pair of headphones that I purchased a few years ago. They can be used to record things, but it's not like a pair of phones headphones that sometimes will have a mic attached.

I believe Sennheiser also sell mic/earbud combos, might want to check that out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci