Soft keys vibration

dgravo

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi...I have looked in all the settings and can't find it. Is there a way to turn off the vibration of the soft keys? Thanks.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Settings > Sound > Vibrate on Touch (Deselect). This may disable a few other things though but KB will vibrate if set to do so.
3yhy9yde.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Neither of those options controls the haptics on the soft keys (back, home, recent apps). I believe that's what the OP was asking about. As far as I know, there is no way to stop the haptic feedback on the capacitive keys.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Neither of those options controls the haptics on the soft keys (back, home, recent apps). I believe that's what the OP was asking about. As far as I know, there is no way to stop the haptic feedback on the capacitive keys.

I tested it before recommending it and it disabled the vibration for the soft keys. I was originally looking for Haptic Feedback and got no where. However, this will also disable the haptic on the lock screen and everything else except for those with separate settings.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I tested it before recommending it and it disabled the vibration for the soft keys. I was originally looking for Haptic Feedback and got no where. However, this will also disable the haptic on the lock screen and everything else except for those with separate settings.

Oops, I was wrong, you were right. Sorry about that!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis