Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eclipse2K
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    dgravo's Avatar

    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

    Default Soft keys vibration

    Hi...I have looked in all the settings and can't find it. Is there a way to turn off the vibration of the soft keys? Thanks.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Soft keys vibration

    Settings > Sound > Vibrate on Touch (Deselect). This may disable a few other things though but KB will vibrate if set to do so.

    Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Soft keys vibration

    Haptic feedback. Keyboard/input settings...I think

    fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Soft keys vibration

    Neither of those options controls the haptics on the soft keys (back, home, recent apps). I believe that's what the OP was asking about. As far as I know, there is no way to stop the haptic feedback on the capacitive keys.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Soft keys vibration

    Quote Originally Posted by doogald View Post
    Neither of those options controls the haptics on the soft keys (back, home, recent apps). I believe that's what the OP was asking about. As far as I know, there is no way to stop the haptic feedback on the capacitive keys.
    I tested it before recommending it and it disabled the vibration for the soft keys. I was originally looking for Haptic Feedback and got no where. However, this will also disable the haptic on the lock screen and everything else except for those with separate settings.

    Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    doogald likes this.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Soft keys vibration

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    I tested it before recommending it and it disabled the vibration for the soft keys. I was originally looking for Haptic Feedback and got no where. However, this will also disable the haptic on the lock screen and everything else except for those with separate settings.
    Oops, I was wrong, you were right. Sorry about that!
    Thanked by:
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Soft keys vibration

    Quote Originally Posted by doogald View Post
    Oops, I was wrong, you were right. Sorry about that!
    No problem.

    Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Sprint LG Optimus G LS970 soft keys non responsive
    By Brandon Gudde in forum LG Optimus G
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 02:33 PM
  2. Holding back key to enable multi window does not work
    By Note 3 user in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 07:18 AM
  3. Sprint Galaxy s4 soft brick help. Tried everything. Log posted
    By Nick Hust in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 08:06 AM
  4. I do not have any haptic feedback/keyboard vibration
    By jaymzb0nd in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:42 PM
  5. fixed vibration motor.
    By slik6996 in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 02:43 AM

Posting Permissions

B